Sunday, June 03, 2007

Today Is...

A little dry. Fell asleep watching the Tim Burton batman movie. I liked it, but I wasn't so into it. it did bring back memories. I was in high school when that came out. Spent last night looking at CSI: Miami. Hadn't seen that episode before (love my "In Demand" features). All I can say is that in crimes, a lot of it seems like your friend is setting you up for the fall. Damn. No love for your buds in crime fiction.

In two weeks I'll be back in class. I am nervous and excited. ohhh this is going to be an event. I hope I enjoy it. Art History is a class I don't care too much for, but is necessary.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

I didn't know you were not in class for a few weeks. I forget this is the end of the Spring quater though.

So you'll be going to summer classes?

Unknown said...

Oh yes. Summer class here I come. LOL

Beatty said...

You sure love your schooling. :o)

When do you finally finish it all?

Unknown said...

I have no idea. LOL I am taking one class per quarter. its going to take a stretch. That reminds me to fill out my FA papers this week. Thanks. :-)