Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TUNGRY

I am so tired and hungry, thus I have created a new word, "tungry," to describe my situation. Working early is nice, but my internal clock is so off, and I have my projects, which are being sidelined as my body and mind have yet to compensate proper. Its chaos on my nerves. Coffee ain't doing a darn thing for me. I need to quit playing and hit Starbucks up for a latte. I do. This coffee is like sissy weight in the stimulates category. ;-)

I have learned that I can be extra pleasant in the morning. I answer calls so kindly, not that I haven't before, but early morning tends to bring out some things in me I like. The customer service training I once had, has made me automatically greet people with empathy and care. What the heck happened to my grouch morning personality? LOL It took a hike.

Need to line up my projects proper. Type them out, write them down, but they need to be organized.

EDIT: I took Clariton this morning because my eyes were burning ,as were my nostrils. This may have made me more sluggish, as it always does when I reintroduce it to my system. My eyes were on fire this morning. So much on fire that I was afraid to put my contacts in, as the tough of the lenses irritated my pupils. I hate my allergies and their lack of timing.

I was ready to call in today, because without the contacts, I have no true visibility. Can't drive in that condition. Fortunately all is well, and the Clariton is doing its job, and making me tired in the process.

No comments: