Monday, May 14, 2007

Get a Damn Job!

OK, no names here, but a certain slacker has been busting on people trying to get them to pay his way. If we weren't family I would drop kick his butt into next year.

I'm tired of saying "get a job," or "go to college" to the slacker. I have gone to great lengths to help him. I was ready to place a few calls for some jobs I knew were open, and he could get them, if he applied himself. Let me tell you, he turned my help down. OMG, I'm telling him its a start, and the people are good. He doesn't want it.

Remember when teachers would say you "didn't apply yourself" on your report cards? Only my report cards? Darn it, you know what I mean. ;-)

Part of having family is being there for each other, but now I am at that point where I'm underwhelmed by his desire to not do a damn thing for his welfare. The slacker is so ungrateful, like we (the family) owes him. Last I checked I wasn't his father. Last time I checked, he was older than me, healthy, and always on the go. How the fuck can one be on the go all the time with no damn money?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I know this person you're talking about? LOL

Unknown said...

LOL You do, and he needs a job so bad it hurts everyone else.