Thursday, May 10, 2007

Writing Fool & Loving It

The new project is going well. Worked on more pages than I imagined. I want to finish chapter one by tomorrow evening. I have to run a couple of errands, tomorrow, and I am excited about working on this. I should have made a grocery list, as I wanted to purchase a few things.

Having dinner with some friends, so I hope to spend some time away from this project, and it not be a bad thing.

The ambient radio station I like is acting up. I am so upset because the music soothes me. I'm trying the "Dirty House Music" station now. Good music, but I want my soothing sexy music back.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck on finishing the first chapter!!

OMG I love ambient music. Especially when I'm curled up on the couch reading a good book then I fall asleep for a nice long, relaxing nap while the music plays. I used to turn the tv to that Music Match station that plays New-Age style like Enya and Yanni, ect. Good stuff to read by!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole. :-)

The chapter is going great. I'll give an update shortly. I was working it last night. LOL

BTW iTunes has a set of radio stations. One of the genres is ambient. Lotsa goodness to be found there.