Wednesday, May 09, 2007

One Step At a Time

It’s been a few days since I wrote something. Believe me, that’s not because I’ve got nothing to say. I have been putting my writing into a new script. Traditionally, during the weekdays, I give it at least twenty mins of time. I want to devote more time to it, as I have a certain amount of dialogue that needs to be placed in the script. I am thinking this is a six-issue story as well, but I don’t know where it’s going yet. I’m in that uncertain stage. It’s hard to explain, but more needs to be written. For the most part, the protagonist is the antagonist as well. All I can say is I am so confused.

I did make a pact to not jump all over the place and make the current story the priority story to work on. I do need another story, as I intend to do a shorter one for a different publisher. I have yet to decide on what to do next, but I have two scripts that I can reclaim and expand upon. I’ll be fine if I expand some of the ideas, but it is backburner.

Catching up on CSI, so I have to take my work in front of the TV. I am blessed because I have done a lot of work already. This is why I don’t write and watch TV most of the time.

No comments: