Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Brother Be...Hungry

So I’m watching sci-fi channel, and noting the many awful, awful original movies I’ve watched. When I say awful, sometimes I think the writer could have pulled a better story out of a dung heap. They are bad. LOL

Well, I know I could out bad, the bad writers, so I decided to create my own concept. I texted it to my brothers, who thought it was funny. Then I thought, why don’t I expand on this crazy concept. Well, now I have a real crazy concept to work on. All I can say, sometimes a bad idea is a good one, because now I have a crazy story to work on.

I am constantly writing, drawing, sketching, blogging, forums, & text messaging. When am I not creating something?

Tomorrow I said I am gonna cook. Chili to be exact. Gonna try some smoked jalapeno tomorrow. Hope the ground beef thaws out. A brother be hungry.

No comments: