Monday, May 07, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of those days where it was a little lazy, and the sky looked as if it would pour down on me. All I could think of is how my car needs to be washed. Guilty as charged, because my car needed a bath. I shame myself.

Watched Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Usually I select a DVD to watch as I go to bed. Since I have seen both like multiple times, there’s no chance of me having a sudden urge to see what’s going on. Watching them awake has been fun. I am excited about seeing more movies I’ve seen dozers of times.

The battery died in my car remote, and I decided to replace it on Saturday. Of course, I didn’t know what to replace it with and I was so silly because I never had to open the damn thing. I eventually did, bought the battery, and moved on. Life is good.

Began to participate in a forum debate on Wonder Woman. I admit to looking forward to it, but I am hesitant, as I think the open dialogue broke down to where I am finding the debate to not be pleasurable. What to do? Move on, though it was an inspired thread. I am glad for that. Perhaps a renewed try tomorrow?

I still have cheesecake in my fridge. I ate a slice. It was delicious.

No comments: