Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Can Work This Out

Decided that I needed to expand on a comic book short story I was doing for an anthology, but was stalled. Going for four issues, and hoping to get at least the first issue done this weekend.

Wrote out some dialogue/script, and expanded the cast list. Discovered my initial cast list pales in comparison what I wrote in the script. Let me just say, it pays to complete the story then go back sometimes. The initial cast list is a guideline.

I have been longing to expand this story for my own purposes. I want to have a additional story to work on, while I work out the other volumes for the six issue series. This story is getting interesting. I intend for this story to be just as good as the first series I was working on. :-) It gets me all excited to write. I'm such a little kid with my writing. LOL Everyday could be Christmas, sort of. LOL

EDIT: I have another scene that's been in my head for a while, and I need to get it on paper. It's about a confrontation that two characters have long needed to have. I am so relishing this scene because in spite of not writing it when it first popped into my head, I swear, its as fresh as when I conceived it. So relishing this moment, and this scene. I am ready to call some peeps and pick their brains for some info (research). Yeah, it's that important to me to give the scene some impact.

No comments: