Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ummm...

Why don't I like Beyonce's "Get Me Bodied" song? I like some of the other ones, just not that one. Alas, it was not meant to be. I don't like Kelly Roland's song either. Am I having a Destiny's Child burnout?

Ordered an outfit online. I decided one pair of pants, and one shirt would suffice. I wanted to see how they fit, proper. After one of my work pants decided to yell at me. It screamed, "get your fat ass outta me!" Yes it did. I felt like the Incredible Hulk, about to rip outta the pants. Darn it.

Well the pants and shirt are fine. I think I may go up a shirt size. The pants are black, and the shirt is a banana color stripe. So I look like a pale yellow bumblebee with rich black. Now I have to plot my next purchase. BTW this was not done on credit cards. I waited until I had the money for it. I do want a red shirt. The pants can be any color. Something dark blue. These are for work anyways.

No comments: