Friday, May 18, 2007

Writing Update

Handworte out paragraphs for the prose story. In the midst of thinking of scenes, I got some research to make some more authentic ideas. I have even more ideas, as one sentence of dialogue I thought of on the way home changes the story in a postive, yet provocative way. My desire to be free of my own censor has yeilded some interesting results.

In the midst of writing, I had a scene for my mini series. Someone suggested adding a new chapter/issue, which was not a bad idea. I got to thinking though, what if the character was relating this story to someone. This of course spawned pages, and had me thinking, I should make a sequel, six more issues. Yes I'm in overdrive.

Tomorrow, I am hoping to post the first of the five "writing heroes." I wrote several out last night, and I hope to get a litte research in there. On a interesting note, many of the people I selected from were women writers. I did not recognise this until now. Fascinating.

My comedy project, needs a boost. I have some ideas, but I need to introduce a good scene, and my mind is stalling, but I need to end the stalemate. If push comes to shove I will make myself write two pages in there. Why? I need to keep writing it, or it will fall to the wayside. All this, and I need to cook & clean tomorrow. What? A brother gotta eat , and he can cook his meals.

No comments: