Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Quick and Dirty

I gotta get offline and get myself together before work. Made some chicken steaks (chicken breast fried like steaks). They taste so well, but they are for my chicken Alfredo, if I ever get around to cooking it (not today). Otherwise it will be wild rice and baked beans. I ain't picky, but I love some good jazzed up Alfredo sauce. Trust me, it is so good.

Hope to write some more. At least two more pages of the prose story. Keep myself going. Making myself write, even if its not good. Heck, this is first draft, and its allowed to have some lame arsed parts, so long as I get it completed. Then it can cool off, and I can tackle it on draft two. Gotta work that writing. Have that story screaming. Say my name short story. SAY MY NAME, BITCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. "Say my name short story!" Lol!

Trouble is, reading your blog always makes me hungry. Chicken alfredo. Mmmmm. =d

Unknown said...

LOL Thanks. Good to return a laugh. :-)

P.S. Life lesson: I almost didn't include the "say my name part." I thought I was going over the top, but trused my instincts. My writing is slowly evolving because I am willing to not censor myself all the time.

Thanks for posting. :-)