Thursday, May 24, 2007

Go Me, Baby

I'm forming ideas for my drawings. I have some ideas for figures, in places, and need to do some more research. I need for things to gel. Its extensive in its reach for ideas. I need to buy more paper and Conte Crayon too. Conte makes the world better. Yes it does. Michael's is so expensive. maybe I can order online form the Dick Blick catalogue. I can buy the art supplies in bulk.

Wrote out a page of my script. I need to write another tonight. Y'all know I love two pages as a minimum. I want to work on the prose story. I have this idea, well, I know it will be cool, but its gotta get typed, or its doomed to stay in my head. I'm feeling mellow tonight, and hope this feeling keeps for the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so my hero.

I think whenever I get stuck in a dead space in my head, I'm going to read your blog to motivate me. =)

(And steal some dinner ideas, because your blog makes me hungry too.)

Unknown said...

LOL Thanks Brenda. I'm hungry now. More on tomorrow's dinner will be posted later. :-)