Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Write Now...

I started writing s'more, but I lack focus (again). I'm too rapid fire. And I have a lot I want to do. my blood sugar dropped, and now I am truly spazzed, and lost for thought. Not the best time for being creative. It's quite a draining. Ate some crackers real quick. May need to eat a couple more to get me going.

Decided to work on the novel again. Thought I had a unique name, until I Googled it, and found it was as common as my first name. LOL I am so humbled bu this. I did spell it different, and found that there is even a place with the same name, so I am like, I am not as clever as I though. I know I can change that.

Began looking up other names as well. I may keep the name, because this is the second one I looked up and found it was very common. I think I can work it out.

No comments: