Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let's Go For It!

My latest story/project I'm working on. Think of it as a madcap super hero affair full of foolishness, violence, and scandal. My goal it to make a humor based title that allows me to indulge is the absurd, and fun. My goal is to make it fun and funny, so readers a good laugh, with a mild dose of violence. Don't think of it as light hearted, because some of the issues aren't. It will have some dark humor, and some funny moments though.

I injected so much serious stuff in the first five pages, that I'm nervous the energy of the book will change. I don't have a complete first draft yet, so I'm worrying over nothing.

This will be a six-issue mini seires, twenty-two pages for each issue. I don't even know if anybody would be interested in reading it. I, however, would love to complete the work, as I love to see a finished product. Again, I'm trying to stay true to one project, give it the best commitment, so that it gets completed. the other projects will have to settle for me writing notes, or a paragraph here and there. No telling where this will lead, as classes will start next month. i worry too much, before the storm arrives.

No comments: