Saturday, May 12, 2007

Writing Fool & Loving It II

Worked on my comic. Went further in chapter one than expected. I only wanted six pages, did eight. Came to a bit of a roadblock. I need to add a new scene with some newer characters to broaden the scen some. Hadn't figured out what to do, but I will work that out, as there is more to do, and I have a lot of dialogue that I need to make sure fits in chapter two.

Had this idea for a novel. Decided to write out the scene, and came up with a page. I need a second page, as I like to have a minimum of two pages of written material. Simple, yet efficent rule for me and writing. For those who don't know, I will write at least three pages, but I make myself do the two minimum rule so I don't abandon the idea so hastily.

Made tuna salad for dinner. This took longer than I thought, but it tastes good. Gotta go back to writing the novel idea, and will hit chapter one up again later tonight.

No comments: