Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Unemployment Sucks Part 11: Gratitude

Sometimes looking at what I have more than what I loss gives me real comfort and strength. I am more than grateful for the love and support of family and friends. They've been the best cheerleaders I could imagine. The well wishes and prayers keep me secure. I love that.

I'm grateful my migraine went away. Stress no doubt brought it on. Resting was the best thing I could do for myself. I came up with a few ideas for scripts I'll share one day. At least talk about the methodology behind them.

I'm grateful for loving myself not to either fall into despair or allowing pain to rule me. Prayer helps and thank God the positive outweighs the negatives.

I'm grateful for the rest I'm able to take. It feels so good to not have annoyances. Makes life sweet. I'm grateful for waking up this morning and a simple breakfast with tea.I'm grateful I haven't given up on hope and love. They make my day.

EDIT: Like post #12 I'm writing some more because quite frankly I can do anything I set my mind to, and it's time to express myself.  First and foremost having a life, living, and improving is my beautiful experiences and I'm grateful for the good and the bad.  The good always outshines the bad, because the bad gets left behind.The strength, love, and joy I have continues to empower me.

I'm also grateful to the negative experiences, because like a little rain, you too shall pass.  I'm reminded of how strong I am, and those around me.  Needless to say, unemployment sucks, and it will pass as well.  I'm grateful for the great power endure my hardships.  Hardships remind us that we are strong.

No comments: