Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Unemployment Sucks Part 22: When Life Kicks You In the Nads

Well the past few days loved reminding me that it has the power to kick me in the nads. It seems like I went from my car crisis to apartment complex crisis, and back to car in the past few days. My nerves are a mess. I'm grateful I got the opportunity to slow down and relax. Was too upset. Didn't eat properly. Now that I mellowed, meals got possible.

To top off my lovely week, yet another Potential job sent me a "thanks but no thanks letter." I have to smile and bear this cause we both know the world doesn't stop with me feeling sorry for myself. It doesn't really stop at all. I was so messed up in the head this week, and the rejection should have been the icing on the cake. Instead it was "meh."

So I'm a little numb to the nads kicking life dealt this week. Talk about hardships. How does one weather this storm? Y'all know I'm staying positive with faith, family and friends. I needed that. Got real blessed with some fees and payments that could've gone ugly real fast.

Needless to say there were no games and a limited
amount of social network time. I read felt that outta control, panic attack sensation I loathe. So nasty. Someday it shall turn around.

So yesterday unemployment really sucked, but I dusted myself off and ready for a new day. I pray there's no more life nads kicking. That shit really hurts.

No comments: