Friday, July 27, 2012

Unemployment Sucks Part 28: Happy, Oh So Happy

It's past time to get the bills paid for this month, or as people say when the money's tight, "Time to rob Peter to pay Paul."  This is more like clubbing Peter, taking his money, giving it to Paul, then clubbing Paul to get the money to pay Peter.  Quite frankly I'm more than tired of this run around.  This would be different if I was working.  I've been late with bills before, but the next few paychecks and frugal spending meant me getting myself in shape.  A few years ago I promised myself to keep up with my expenses. Due to my unjust termination, it looks like the financial hardships keep on swinging.

With me I never know what to expect, and I certainly don't give up. It looks like I'm gonna be taking things one day at a time, and trying to get out from under this black cloud that is unemployment. My head hurts and my creative level went down a few notches, but a Brother never gives up.  If all I can do is three paragraphs of work today, that's what I'm ado. Things will get done because the only direction to move is forward.

Quite frankly it's time to work more on my reinvention project, so let's see what I produce in the next few days.  Like I said if all I have is three paragraphs, it's more than I had the day before. At this point I'm all about putting more effort into my personal growth as I struggle against adversity.


No comments: