Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Unemployment Sucks Part 12: Happy 4th of July

This Wednesday seems like a cozy Saturday, and I have some exciting news I hope to share soon. Don't want to get too ahead of myself and we're keeping things moving.  Gratitude is on the plate. 
It's a holiday and I'm fortunate to relax for a bit. It feels good and enjoyable. I need to enjoy the quiet side of a holiday.  Not doing the fireworks sessions, and I know that place will be crowded, and the fireworks are usually fantastic.   

UPDATE:  I wrote this post, and I realized it isn't my typical robust sexy posts.  That's got to go. Admittedly I worked on something that demanded my attention, but I know I can do better than this.  Yes I was exhausted from writing, but now that's over with.

The 4th of July usually means grilling and time with the family, which means a trip home, however, it's not happening, and I wish it did. It's almost a perfect set-up.  I'm currently not working, I could use some family face time, and then there's the food.  Sadly, I got things to take care of, but I don't want to take my family for granted that they will be here, because sometimes we are here one day, and gone the next.

That has less to do with unemployment, but with having love and family. Still, part of this journey is about love, healing, and moving on.  Family is there for these changes.  

No comments: