Tuesday, November 28, 2006

11//25/06 Hello Charleston

I decided that I would not be on the internet for a few days, as I am on vacation, but that’s no excuse to not write, right? Well, I arrived at Mom’s house. I am so happy to see her. Guess what, she was knocked out asleep. She was tired from work. Mom’s a hard worker. My older brother was around so we talked for a while. My younger bro was somewhere, so I left a message for him.

Mom makes the best meals, so I have a marvelous time eating it too. How I missed her cooking. ☺

Visited my Grandmother today. She loves to tell me my “face is so fat.” She doesn’t know how nobody wants to hear anyone tell him or her that they are fat. My Mother often says to ignore her comments. I usually do.

Called a couple of people I hadn’t talked to in a while, so it was nice to speak to them. They were busy, as usual. It is that time of year where people are trying to handle their holiday business.

My bro says he’s doing a Christmas tree. I can’t afford that this year. It’s all about the bills, and I am going to get them paid. I get so stressed sometimes. I am praying I get it all under control.

I will, however, get into the Christmas spirit, which means surrounding myself with positive energy and people. Well wishes to all, even to the people trying to stress me. A moment of goodness may give them some happiness. Peace and love can circle the Earth. I am thankful for the positive vibes and choices available to me.

I am off to write a new short story. I can get three typed pages within the hour if I try hard enough.

***UPDATE*** I ended up writing 5 & a quarter pages. I hope to do some more tomorrow. I need to get up and stretch.

Listening to “Secret Sorrow” by Kohei Koizumi. The lyrics are in Japanese, but you can tell by the music that the song has a lot of emotion. Its very beautiful. I never bothered to find a translation of the lyrics, but it doesn’t really need to be translated. I feel the impact without them.

No comments: