Friday, November 03, 2006

Reflections

I am trying to chill and enjoy the day. Was listening to a meditation podcast. I am trying to calm myself, and working my way through some stress. All the while maitianing my creativity. I am trying to keep myself from feeling down when I'm off. The podcast was cool, as it instructed listeners to accept themselves on the whole. Acceptance is the first step to transcending all woes.

Last night burned the midnight oil with trying to write a one page synopsis for all six chapters of the comic book. It doesn't fit one page. LOL That's what editing is for though. Got some feedback from my bro on the proposal direction. I love asking him questions, because he knows what he likes and doesn't and will say so. Big shot out to Martin for helping me. My home girl, and all around superwoman Jackie helped me out also. She knows what she likes and dislikes. Her assessments were more technical. I get mileage from that.

Typed out a page for my novelafter placing all my handwritten notes together. I don't know what to make of it yet. Maybe if I leave it alone until tomorrow, print it out and read it, and I will have more clarity. It makes me nervous and excited. Again, stepping into new territory. I will handwrite some more ideas down.

No comments: