Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Script Is So Done

I finished all six issues, and I wrote out a proposal that includes a synopsis (under one page for all six chapters-not bad), and a full cast list. Woooo!!! Emailed them to my artist, so now she has the total package. I may rest my nerves some. Maybe get in a movie, take a deserved long, relaxing bath, and chill for the rest of the night.

Now I can work on my other projects without thinking of this one so much. I love completing projects. Well its 50% done. LOL My part or the creative phase is over. The next step is to get some character designs, and some pages of art ready to submit. That won't happen for a while, but I am ready for it. :-)

Afterwars I'm turning myself into a promotion machine. I have a website to desgin for the comic book, my own website to work on, not to mention my other stories to create.

No comments: