Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Scene II

Decided to have a music afternoon. No TV just some music from my playlists. Its been relaxing and enjoyable. Having some iced tea, and enjoying the day. Wrote a synopsis for the sequal to my six chapters. I love the direction I'm taking the characters. I think I will begin scripting it because it would be so worth it. I could get four pages done by tonight.

I need to prepare my dinner, as I know I'm not buying another damn meal anytime soon. Next payday is SUPER BUDGET. No room for a latte in their either, which bothers me, but it must be done. I don't do too much Christmas shopping. I may purchase my neice a couple of picture books, but that's it for me. I want to get my budget under control, and reduce my spending, get my bills paid on time.

No comments: