Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stepping Up My Game

Was I slack today. I did enjoy my day more than I wrote, but I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of writing this week, which is a great thing. Gotta love the workload. I admit, I never popped the DVD in the player, I was surfin the net, posting at boards, and reading posts. It was worth it.

Spoke with a lot of people today. Moms, brother, good friend. I was happy for that. I played "catch up" with everyone that I could. there are a couple more people I would have liked to call, but there was no need. I can't do it all, and there is no need to. I have other ways of communicating. Years ago, a friend suggested, while I was working having a hard time while working at Disney World, that when I looked at my last job (drama and outrageous boss), that god had prepared me for working with the craziness. Which is how life works. I didn't see it then, but I am grateful for it now.

Been feeling satisfied by writing. Something deep in my core that made me feel like I was making progress in life. I wasn't letting the day merely pass me by, but I'm getting mileage out of writing. I am so pleased. That's positive energy that I can't buy. I live for feeling good. maybe I need a feelgood play list.

No comments: