Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What I "Feel"

All of a sudden, I don't "feel" like writing. I want to be lazy and loaf about. I hung up more artwork from home, in my place. My Mom got me this cool plant that now sits in my living room. The plat itself gives weight to the area, as I have someting beside the flooor to anchor my interests. I placed many paintings in the living room, and in the bedroom. Its nice to see something besides white walls when I get up in the morning. Now I have varying sized images to greet me. Its so beautiful, and rewarding to add dimention to my place. At last my pad is my pad, and has some persona touched I feel are completely me. That's positive energy you can't buy. A piece of mind is always worthwhile.

I have a vision of a table to go at the front of my LR, some shelves, and a couch. I am praying that I will be blessed with the opportunity to purchase it. This reminds me of when I first started college. I had the total bare minimum: three pairs of jeans, a few shirst, worn out shoes, and I had to beg my father to get me a bus card. How times have changed for the better. They will keep getting better bcause I cannot give up on myslef.

I wonder how productive I would have written if I did "feel" like writing? What can I say, I go through these moods, then work them out. "Feel" is subjective and means I am procrastinating. Its not like I can't get milage out of writing. I may not feel "inspired," but i do have the skills to take action. Nobdoy says the writing has to be good from jump, and it is nice to see something besides a blank screen.

No comments: