Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yeah I Write This Blog

Yesterday I hit a cool milestone. I double the amount of posts that I did last year. I am so pleased with amount of output I have done. It's been an excellent journey, as I have documents some of my Independence from my family, my higher higher education, and my own creative efforsts in comics, novel writing, and writing in general. I am very happy that I have made this progress, and feel I am moving in the right direction in my life.

Is there room for improvement? Oh yes, I need it everyday and I am willing to get things done as they need to be done. There is nothing like getting yourself into a new, and exciting level of your life. It is NOT easy. In fact it is sorough sometimes, I get ill thinking about it, but I keep moving. SometimesIfeel so overwhelmed, and sad, but I can't let that beat me. I can't fall under that pressure and I wont.

Blogging is a labor of love for me. I never know who's reading, and I don't mind. I do want to thank my regulars: Beatty, Berry (who encouraged me to keep blogging), Jackie, Owl, Nicole, Steve, Dorian, Martin, Trina, and all the silent people who never post. You guys so rock! makes me feel good. Most of all, writing gives me great pleasure. I hope one day to become a full-time writer of fiction and non-fiction. I am sure I am paying my dues as we speak.

My next goal, God willing, is for me to finish this year with a full 365 posts. If I average it, that's a post per day. I am like 10 posts away from that and this post makes 31 for this month.

Again, thanks to all who read, and to those who comment. I am grateful for your input.

---Stacy R. Haynes

No comments: