Saturday, November 04, 2006

Work To Do

Printed out some of the ideas and paragraphs I have for stories. It was worth it, as I can now look them over. I need to get the rest of the proposal done, as I am a little tired of working on it. If I sit down tonight and hammer out the detains I can have all of it done. What I would like to do is give cari an official copy so she can read it over the break, and get back to me with the pros and con's of the story revisions, and any additional thoughts.

It will give me time to dive into another project. I have yet to read what i printed for the novel. Call me scary. last night I was all chicken. I do need to distract myself. maybe listening to a movie or watching tv will allow my mind to move away from my writing, and allow me a moment to have fresh eyes towards it, which is what I do want.

No comments: