Friday, November 17, 2006

Keys In The Pocket

Goofy me, I got home, emptied my pockes and what's in there, but the key to the main floor copier. After i checked all of our copiers, I had to be grown tonight, and walk all the floors to make sure everything was in place. Well, I forgot about the copier key and didn't put it back. OK, I emailed the day staff and told them I would be at the job in the afternoon to
return said keys. The copiers are full so I know they won't need the key ASAP. Ah, one of those goofy things I do and laugh at myself for.

Work was pretty straightforward today. Discussed the aspects of ebonic with a co-worker, which was a super laugh-fest. Its amazing but we all knew certain words I thought was only SC related, not that Georiga is that far away. I cross a bridge I'm in SC.

The workstudies had plenty to do with the abundance of books that were comming in. Then it all tapered off, like a big silence. There are 5 days left in this quarter, and those kids are going to sock it to us. I know it. That's when all books come back. All fines must be paid. All chaos and drama.

I will survive.

No comments: