Monday, November 06, 2006

Title Hunter

Writing a six part story has led me to tweaking the story and making all of the elements are in place, as I roll out for the proposal phase of writng. Lo, and behold I have one great flaw, story title. Intially, the titles (which were tentative) didn't fit the stories anymore. What did that mean, I had to come up with new ones. Yeah this all seems simple right.

Maybe if I had a month away from the material, I would feel better and more confidant about the names. I, however, found the perfect titles for each chapters. It took some doing, but I feel with the right title, the story has weight, and dimention. otherwise I would have to give them generic titles, like Chapter One, Chapter Two, etc.

I am glad to have gone through all of this. Now I must move onto the proposal. Cari and I bounced some ideas off of each other, and I am very happy with the ideas. So, its a good development day for all. :-)

No comments: