Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wake Up Mr. H.!

Woke up early again, and it was a struggle. It would have felt so much better if I slept until i felt like waking. This time to run the errand of getting the oil changed in my ride. Well, I loathe early mornings, but I didn't want to wait too late to get to the shop, lest I wait for hours, and I can't have that happening. I snapped a self-portrait in the lobby while waiting. I adjusted the colors in Photoshop, as it was too bright. I had that bleached out look for so early in the morning. Lostsa of good sunlight outside today.

Dude was in the lobby arguing with the mechanic. I must applaud the mechanic's calmness in the face of adversity. That's the major difference in customer service that makes or breaks your day. Some people will argue if you say the sky is blue. The argument so could have gone to another level. Glad it didn't. Drama in the morning is so not worthwhile.

Promised myself to do some serious writing, so I have to keep this promise. Of course, the idea machine that I am, I have much MORE ideas, so I'm getting those down too. Glad to be home and work on my projects. Also I feel good writing a blog entry longer than five sentences.

No comments: