Thursday, November 09, 2006

Write Again

Well, while working on the issues of the six issues, I thought about starting the second series, well, I began writing another story. It was nice to focus on something that wasn't my main story. honestly, it made me feel good. Its all handwritten, so when I get the time (most likey Saturday), I promise to type at least four pages.

I have a new rule, and that is to at least do four pages of script per day. With two seperate stories that's eight stories, and if I tweak the first series that's twelve. Of course the novel is a paragraph at a time. I find it better to handwrite the ideas and then collect them into a story.

I slacked off from this post to jot down some descriptions. I am pleased that I have found some time to work on writing.

To be honest, I have been worrying about paying my bills this month, in a timely manner. its been bothering me so bad, its been distracting. Well, I made some concrete plans to pay them. this means totally holding off on any "me" spending. This only makes it more imperative that I keep writing and getting these stories out to publishers. At the very least it may get me a little more money along the way.

No more worries tonight. The plans are in the works, and I need to trust my own actions.

No comments: