Monday, November 13, 2006

Manic Mondays?

Another day has dawned. Had to call the office to make sure all the paperwork went through the fax. All I can say is the fax machine was giving me grief for some time now. I am more than pleased to know the material went through the machine, in the hands of the people who need them. I have been scanning and emailing material from one office to the next to insure that info has been carried proper.

Last night I did some boxing of materials to be sent to Atlanta. I've been doing a lot of shipping to ATL, and Lacoste of late. It can be time consuming and that often leads to a healthy distraction. Not to mention its finals time, and people are ready to go coo-coo for Coco-Puffs. I am getting all sorts of questions. The most famous one is "I've never looked up anything before." Some of them come in at midnight to find books. WTH? They don't need me, they need a miracle.

Noticed that on my way to work the sun is directly on my left side, and its getting hot. My great humor says I will have a half tan or look like Two-Face once I get to work. That light beams in like crazy and I can feel it too. I need to go eat something.

No comments: