Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Evening: So Far, So Good

Well, most people are returning books. Lotsa books. My work studies are getting them shelved, and I am positive next week will be crushing to us all. In lieu of going to Starbucks, I took advantage of the break room’s instant chocolate. Its not coffee, but its good and hot. Pale replacement, but I digress.

I feel kind of blah, but I did remember to take my vitamins, as I hated that I didn’t do that before, and I feared that my nutrient level had fallen to an ugly level. I have needed to drink moirĂ© water, as of late, as I have neglected that also. Not too much, but a bottle of water won’t kill me.

Brought lunch from home. The last of my baked beans is going tonight, along with rice and sausage. Well, I will see what’s on tomorrow’s agenda for food. I still have pasta in the freezer. I may thaw some out and eat it. I have some soup as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kinda soup is it?
I'd prolly do soup, personally.

Unknown said...

Chicken noodle soup