Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy Day Baby!!!

Oh my goodness it was book return day, and all I have to say is it hurt so much, then it tapered off to a trickle where things got long and drawn out. It was maddening. I signed timesheets tonight. I noticed a few students didn't do theirs, and they know if they want to get paid its time to do your timesheets.

Tried faxing the timesheets today and I found that the faxes took forever. I was so upset. I'm not sure they went through. I better make sure and call the office tomorrow. it took over an hour. I was so upset! Workstudies can't be getting mad at me for nonpayment. if I have to take them a copy tomorrow, then I will. I might email them too.

I had three boxes to ship to Atlanta. I tell you every time I thought I had enough books , another one came in that needed to go back to Atl. I eneded up opening one of the boxes after sealing it to add a book. I got new boxes this week, so no more old crusty, beat up, old boxes.

I have a couple of lazy students who everyone can clearly see are being bums. I so am changing that. They make it hard for me because I have to lay down harder rules for all. How many times can I ask people to police themselves. Its like talking to a wall with some people. Do yer work and save me from having to bust yer chops all the time. Why do I have to become aggresive to have people do what we pay them for? The other students are flawless. I love them. my problem kids are all middle kids like me, I'm sure.

Eager to see the peeps. My bro offered me a chance to crash at his place. He so rocks. I may take him up on my offer. He has some of the coolest lazyboys. I miss them so. One could fade into dreamland in those things so easy. I want one. LOL

No comments: