Wednesday, November 22, 2006

365

I have reached my 365th Post this month! Do you know what this means? I have averaged a post per day at this point! This has been a good exersise in writing, and I hope to maintin the stammina I have demonstrated.

It was a late start today. Intially I woke up early, called the payroll office to make sure my timesheets were faxed proper. Once I heard that they were, I went back to sleep. I thought I could roll out of be at like 1:00 PM, but it was 1:50! LOL if I was working today (which I am not) I would have so little time for myself. Sometimes I need to rest and relax, and then get ready for the trek to the job.

Well, I can stop posting now. I have done my duties as a blogger. Somehow I don't think I will stop blogging. I do reserve the right to have some holiday time and be away from the computer. I have given a year's worth of entries.

Wrote down some ideas for stories that I want to follow up on. I also have a short story to start, cause a good writer keepps writng be it pent to paper on my laptop. I'd write with crayon if I have to. I need to keep writing. Thank God for great days.

No comments: