Tuesday, November 21, 2006

So Done With...

This afternoon was a little hectic. Found out there was drama at work (new ish). I fortunately caught the tail end of it. I tell you that there is this slimy cycle of foolishness that always comes at the end of the quarter. I am so done with this aspect. I am too tired to think about it.

I have a visit with the peeps coming up and while I am happy to see some, and I ain't too pleased with some others. Some people don't know how to act or behave, and quite frankly time is too precious to be in that steaming pile of garbage. I am so done with the dramas that play around my peeps.

Called my Mom and had a good Mom/Son conversation. She misses me. I miss her to. We so need to go out and have a day where we relax. I think I'll treat her to ice cream. We both can't eat too much of it, but I think once will be great. I'm past due for a visit with my Grandmother. Gotta call her. She loves receiving calls. Odd, but distance has made me appreciate several people more.

No comments: