Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Baked Chicken

For tomorrow I am having baked chicken, and some stringbeans. Decided to bake the chicken tonight, because if I came home and cooked tomorrow, it will be too late for me to enjoy it. Ran out of peanut butter as well. I am so mad. I have been living off the sandwiches during my break, which has been very rewarding as a meal.

I showed some of my art to some people today that's posted on my blog, and someone at work asked me if I wrote about the job. I was like there are NO company secrets posts, and I rarely mention names. I haven't infringed upon my workplace. Someone asked if I wrote about them. For those not in the know, I prefer to write about my life and my writing. No offence to anyone, but that's where the source material is. On a good not if something does happen positive at work I will share that.

No comments: