Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Was Soooo Tired

I was so tired yesterday after work. I felt so spent that after watching some of Transformers the Moie, that it was time for bed. I decided to play Contantine as my bedtime movie. Why did I do that? I hadn't seen that movie in over a year, and I was so curious as to what was happening. If I wasn't real tired and fell asleep, I would have watched the whole thing.

Transformers the Movie is twenty years old. My co worker was three then. I was like fifteen or sixteen. LOL I really have a time frame for myself now. Oh YUCK! Well, I never think about age, until one of my fave toons dates itself. Whell thank you freaking Transformers for aging me like at 2,000 MPH-NOT! LOL I wanted to be a Decepticon. I was such a space cadet.

I want a steak with sauteed vegatables, and a baked potato. Its past time. I've been waiting for too long.

No comments: