Sunday, December 17, 2006

Where Did Thirty-Five Go?

When I asked myself. "how old am I," I paused. I didn't have a clue. I was so confused, that I started counting back the years. I was just thirty-four, working two jobs and taking classes. I stopped both classes and the jobs, and began to work for Verizon Wireless as a customer service sgent. Now I am thirty-six. That middle year of thirty-five. Who was that guy? He's different from past Stacy, and current Stacy. Was he a transition, appariation, or imagination?

Well, what the hell does it all mean? I'm entered a new phase in my life. I'm seeing myself as seperate beings or as seperate parts of my life where changes began. It feels odd, but I can tell you I'm not the person that I was. I feel transformed.

If God is willing, I'm going to make my outter world as reflective of changes as my inner world.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Another good powerful writing!

You are getting better at this! :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks again Beatty. All of my hard work will finally pay off. That is an exciting thought.

Have a great holiday!!!

Beatty said...

I'm sure it will Stacy. You have a good holiday too! :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks again. I will have a good holiday.