Saturday, December 30, 2006

Post Christmast Posting (12/26/06)

Called my dad and we had a long talk. I’ll visit him tomorrow and we’ll talk in person. I am happy to have a pleasant exchange.

I miss my internet. OMG I haven’t posted in days. LOL How will I go on? ***Somebody cue the violins please…***

Visited grandmother in the hospital today. She’s doing fine. She’s getting better so it was good to see that progress is going well. My cousin showed up with her kids. I hadn’t seen them in like twelve years. The last time I saw the little ones, one was a baby, and the other was in the womb. They are so shy now. Kids. They only serve to remind me that I am not the young one anymore. I don’t miss it, but its cool to remember who I was without any negative vibes. I can’t always look back with fond memories, but I can now, and celebrate this.

No comments: