Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Me On My Writing Goals

I want to write unapoligeticly. I want to make stories that push me further than my comfort zone. I've siad it before, but I need it to soak in. Perhaps some brazen writers are needed for me to read.

That being said, let me clarify: I want to remove my inner censor/editor, who writes "pretty." I'm trying to get to the heart of my art and set it free. its been my goal all along.

My motto still is, "I will be free of all that constrains me!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool Stacy :) I just decided that I would rather write something good than something that was just popular if given the choice. Though I could console myself while getting a massage in my mansion in Maui. ;P

Kit from YABS

Unknown said...

Kit,

Thanks for visiting. :-) I need to breakthrough whjat holds me back, and that means trying to work harder at my writing.

Best wishes for you as well. Maui sounds great.