Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Love My Full Day (12/28/06)


I am so tired. My Brother and Mom took me out to breakfast this morning. It hurts to be up so early. The vampire in me loathes getting up early. Its been a long while since I had a sit down breakfast. I felt great. Then Mom did some last minute shopping. Typical Mom thing is to check over everything. I am the opposite of her. Go into the store, get what you want, pay for it, and leave. LOL

Did some errands again. I have to say Dad came through at the last moment. Surprise surprise. I am at least at peace for the moment.

I fell asleep while watching “Diamonds are Forever.” It’s been a full day indeed. I love a good nap. My brother awakened me from my slumber. He was hungry. I bought some food and told him to help himself. I stayed awake to type out this blog entry. He ate and went to sleep.

I return home tomorrow. I will sleep in my bed, watch my movies, and enjoy the silence.

ASIDE: I think I broke through my comfort zone for a while. I dared stretch out my days, and enjoy myself. I have my own home now, and I pay my bills elsewhere. It’s where I hang my hat, live sleep and create. For a short while I was out of my element, and I loved being with my family. I confess I will miss my family upon returning home. It’s time for phase two of the vacation: Me time before I get back to work.

Watching Karas: The Prophecy (anime). It’s very dark, sleek, and a good watch. My anime appreciation was placed on hold for a short while, but I have been seeing some good ones on television.

No comments: