Sunday, December 17, 2006

This is Yesterday!

Grandmom's ill. She had to go to the hospital. Mom stayed with her overnight. I am waiting for a call from her. She should be fine. Quite a rain on the day. A friend's house was robbed earlier this week. I am upset about this news as well. When I see her I will talk with her. She has my sympathies.

Last night made a meatloaf as I loafed about. I thought it was fully cooked, but to my surpise I saw that the meat was still red on the inside. You can imagine my dismay. Needless to say, since it was late, I have to re-cook it early this moring. So its an even slower process as I let the meat become room temp, then placed on "warm" in the oven, and I am slowly upping the temperature.

Yesterday I made a trip to Wal-Mart, looking for a gift basket, then to the mall. Parking is awful. It took me at least 20 mins to find good parking. The mall was crowded (no duh), and people dragged along and took up time and space. I hate large crowds. It becomes rather overwhelming. When it was time to go, it only took five mins to get the hell outta dodge. To treat myself I bought me some cookies. White chocolate macadamia nut cookies to be exact. Mmmmmm!

No comments: