Monday, December 04, 2006

How Much Heart (& Soul)?

Today has been calm and cool, and I enjoyed it. Not too many times will that happen in the day. Even the cold didn't deter me this morning. Feeding the meter didn't upset me like it normally does. I HATE the meters, but I was like this is life. I am so on top of that today. Went to work singing and not giving a damn about any lows. Sometimes letting go of all that would bring me down is the hidden blessing that gets me through all the chaos.

I started writing down ideas for the directions I want to take my contemporary writing career towards. I have a lot of random unfocused thoughts I typed. At first this fustrated me, as I wanted an instant answer. For those who don't know my writing has never yeilded an "instant answer." I have worked and worked to resolve ideas and conflicts in my writng for years. Tonight is no different. I will have to work harder and harder, producing ideas that I may or may not like. I do know one thing for sure; the time for me to wait for things to happen is over.

I am sure I will have the answers I seek very soon. Some things cannot be denied. I will not be denied my own choices & freedoms. I need to refine my dedication and purpose for writing. I feel that success will be obtained, once I break on through my own self-imposed barriers. No one can stop me but me these days. God willing, I will have the keys to open all doors of opportunity.

No comments: