Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last In- Charleston Written Post (12/28/06)

Decided to work on some essays I may never post on the theory of my writings. I know its my blog, but I don’t want to be anywhere as near as self-indulgent as I know I can be.

The Chronicles of Narnia is on. Its not like I didn’t see it before. Tilda Swinton makes a good villain (like she did in Constantine). Disney is threatening to lock this movie in their vault (like they do with all their movies). I guess if I want a copy I better go buy one. Yeah, right. No money for it. LOL. And I complained about my own self-indulgence… Maybe in ten years there will be extended scenes to watch. Who knows, but if I ever Jones for this video I will find out.

Tried the dial up for the first time today. Let me tell you, it was so slow, that after getting it running I decided NOT to sit and indulge in running that darn thing. Keep in mind after telling my bro that trap in his room doesn’t work, and then plugging my laptop in (I also have an ISP), it may have irked him.

This reminds me of when I tried to do my homework in the living room. LOL Those were the days.

I dream of a sofa in my living room. God willing, a good sofa will be mine.

No comments: