Friday, December 29, 2006

Family Affairs (12/25/06)

The family is doing fine. Both siblings are ok. They made me smile. My niece might be here so I am looking forward top seeing her. It’s nice to spend time with people who care, as opposed to people you work with. No offence to anyone I work with, but we only know each other during our respective shits. Most of the people are great to speak, and converse with. I have to be honest about that status.

I have to go speak with my Dad, who is being a little too cagy with me. He’s a tricky one. I don’t know what to expect. I don’t want to regret reaching out to him, but he’s making it hard on me.

Grandma’s been making some progress. She, however, doesn’t want to eat or walk much. This is bothering me, as she KNOWS she has to get active to be better. Should she be unable to help herself, she could be facing having to stay in a nursing home. I’m not pleased with that, but grandmother tends to be tricky herself, as she is doing better, but wants people to stay with her full-time.

No comments: