Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Exodus (12/26/06)

…From blogging.? I have thinking of my exodus from blogging. Would it be so bad for 2007 to let my blog go? I have yet to weight the pros and cons, but I have thinking of placing dedicated efforts into getting published as a full-time fiction and non-fiction writer. It would require me to break away from what I have bee doing in the past. My blog is one of them.

In 2003, I started this blog as an extension of my handwritten journal. There were times when I let my blog cool off for months. A friend asked when I was going to update it. I restarted it. I began to taper off again, and then I decided that if I wrote five sentences per post I would gear myself to writing more. Well I have done that, and I have done over 400 posts in the year 2006. Where can I take my blogging after that?

I feel, sometimes with my posts, I have been going in circles, and that has been disappointing to me. I suppose I should find out really why I like to blog. It may be more pro than con. I do have a dedicated blog. I invite any readers out there to leave a comment/suggestion.

No comments: