Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Can You Hate the Meters?

Life is full of penalties and dismays that bring blight to a day. It is absolutely insane trying to find good and economical parking downtown. I can't maximise the potential of parking. The best meters are blocks away, and the closer ones to where I need to be, are obnoxiously expensive. I am hopping to get things done the way they need to be. I am very upset about this, as I am losing money.

Didn't do too mcuh writing yesterday. I did manage to get off some handwritten notes that I will use later. I am still trying to adjust to different times, and be productive. I did indulge in the gulity pleasure of watching some prime time shows that I normally don't get to see.

Did manage to create a new concept I am hoping to explore.

No comments: