Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 What A Year It's Been

2006 marked some major changes for me. I became totally independent of my family, worked on my graduate classes, and began to blog much more. Blogging has become a production, which is not bad, at all as it serves two wonderful purposes; It keeps me writing on a regular basis, and it will add to my non-fiction portfolio rather nicely. I foresee my blog becoming more coherent, with a strong focus, and a wealth of entries. It feels great to have that. 2006 has been all about changes, and 2007 will be about changes as well.

I have had some rough spots as well. My car had major issues and cost me waaay to much to repair. I have been failing at making a solid budget. Since my grocery spending has become rather inflated, it was the first thing I put an end to. I have gotten many late fees trying to balance out my payments. Its been a rough year. I keep praying to be a better man and getting a handhold on my bills. God willing 2007 will be that year.

2007 will also mark me writing more, but this time actively submitting more material to be published. That will be a hard road worth traveling.

No comments: