Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1-14-07 The Workday

Began trying to reformat my scripts, only to find out that I could not. The damn thing keeps fighting with me. Parts of the scripts will have to be rewritten. I want to be disappointed, but it’s not the end of the world. I will print out a copy of the current format so I can translate it word for word.

Today has been a lot nerve wracking as I have not had a day off all this week, and frankly my patience has worn thin. It seems that every machine in this infernal place decided that it should crap out on us. I have gone through so many complaints. Also people are trying to get oriented with the place, and don’t know all the ropes. This means the desk is the nerve of the building. Not where I want to be at this point.

I am living off of my break. One well spent hour of music and typing. It goes so fast, yet so slow. As I type this I have more time at work. I am hoping things have mellowed out because I can’t get any more uptight.

Did I mention that the copiers were pure bastards tonight? Stealing people’s change, not giving copies. I wish I could take a switch to them. Can you see a grown man trying to whip a copier into behavior? Don’t laugh, it could be you with the switch in your hand taking it to your Xerox one day or you HP, or Kyocera. You get my drift.

UPDATE (1/17/07) Found a way to adjust the formatting on the current script, so I don't have to re-write it.

No comments: